GDC 2015: Game Of The Year Awards For Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
The overall Game of the Year award at the show this time went to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.
The Seumas McNally Grand Prize award at the Independent Games Festival went to Out of Wilds.
Here is the list of the 2015 Game of Year Winners:
* Bayonetta 2 (Platinum Games/Nintendo)
* Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Monolith Productions/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
* Destiny (Bungie/Activision)
* Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (Blizzard)
* Alien: Isolation (Creative Assembly/Sega)
For a list of the many other game awards you can check out Gamespot’s list at http://www.gamespot.com/articles/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-wins-game-of-the-yea/1100-6425688/